High-quality Luffa (Loofah) natural sponge (natural and vegan)
- Pumpkin plants as a beauty aid - natural product - natural sponge - VEGAN -
- Luffa sponges are also called "washing cucumbers " called. The reason: They are cucurbits, but optically they are more reminiscent of cucumbers due to their long tubes with the rough surface. The main growing areas are in hot regions such as the Arabian Peninsula, Africa, India, parts of Asia and Australia.
- The natural sponge is versatile for little ones Wellness treatments can be used, e.g. E.g .: peeling in the shower | Treatment of calluses on the feet | Stimulation of blood circulation | | Massage or hair removal on the face
approx. 10 cm
Cleopatra and Nefertiti have already appreciated the effect of loofah. The loofah sponge is available in different versions. On the one hand there is the normal sponge and the loofah face pad, which is the perfect size to really pamper your face, as well as a medium version.
- 100% biodegradable
- Since Proven for centuries. Very hard-wearing, washable and completely compostable.
- Agricultural natural product, therefore no overexploitation of sponges in the seas!
< span> The loofah cucumber sponge can also be used for household cleaning and cleaning in the bathroom, shower and kitchen. It is super robust and can withstand even the strongest household cleaners. After use, you can simply dispose of the sponge in the compost as it is 100% biodegradable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.